We recognize and reward students who are Active Leaders!
We are big believers in higher education (our CEO served on the Board of Trustees at Lehigh University after all) but we know it’s really expensive. So we started a little college scholarship program to help one student make their college experience more affordable. If you are a college student or are soon to become one, entering is easy. Just write an essay between 500-1,000 words telling us why knowing what’s happening on campus is vital to your success as a student. We will pick our favorite to award the $1,000 prize. Winner will be chosen and announced on April 30th, 2014
Guidelines for Entry:
- Submission deadline is Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014.
- All entries must be original, and will be checked for duplication. If an article is discovered to be a copy, we will remove your entry.
- Email a formatted article in an attachment to email@example.com. Google Docs or Word documents are preferred.
- Or you can post the essay on your own site and submit the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. To verify that your essay was indeed intended for entry into our scholarship program, please note the Active Data 2014 scholarship page and URL on your posted article.
- You must be currently enrolled in college classes or a high school senior that will be enrolling in 2014.
- We reserve the right to verify your status as a collegian as well as use your entry for promotional purposes.